Thursday 15 October 2015

Trevor Dion Nicholas is London's Genie!!!!

Trevor Dion Nicholas as Genie
Now this is just awesome news!  Disney Theatrical last night announced that Trevor Dion Nicholas will star as the Genie in the West End premiere of Aladdin!

I am totally over the moon with this choice!  I was lucky enough to see Trevor's Broadway debut earlier this year and he was absolutely amazing.  I can't wait to see him again in London.  And again, and again, again because I will be seeing this show a lot!

And we now have a date for the London production!  Aladdin will begin previews on 27th May 2016 with an official opening night set for 9th June 2016!  I can't wait!!!

Congratulations Trevor, you deserve it!  Can't wait to see you bring that Genie magic to life on stage again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment