Tuesday 27 May 2014

On Sale Today - Aladdin: Original Broadway Cast Recording!

"Go cry from the highest mountain tops, rejoice, raise your voice, pull out all the stops!"

I've been waiting over 3 years for this moment, Aladdin's cast album is now, finally, on sale!!  And it is every bit as magical as the show!  To quote Jonathan Schwartz's Omar, "this thing is awesome!"  I've been listening to it all day, picturing the show again in my minds eye and, maybe I'm just a little bias, I think it's the best cast album Disney Theatrical have ever released.  The quality is incredible, the songs are amazing and the bonus tracks are fantastic.  What are you waiting for?  Head on over to iTunes to get your copy now! (the link is for the US store so you may need to search your regional store if you live outside if the USA).

Here's what some of the cast have been saying on Twitter;

"aladdin OBC available now on iTunes!! Yahoo!! #myfirstOBC #immortalized #awesomesauce Thank you..." - @AdamJacobsNYC

"The @aladdin cast is out! I am so proud of our show & so proud of this cast album!" - @jamesmiglehart

"The Aladdin cast album is here!!! Look Ma I'm on iTunes! #firstcastalbum #obc #bwaydebut #lookatGod #mynameisinthecredits  #wonthedoit" @aladdin" - @marishawallace

"You guys, I'm an iTune. #AladdinOBCR #LifeLongDisneyDream" - @DonDarrylRivera

"Aladdin (Original Broadway Cast Recording) by Various Artists #OBC #canttakethisaway https://itun.es/us/mULu0" - @brandonactor

"And then this happened #whatismylife #pinchmeplease ... @marishawallace I stole your photo ;)-" - @RhodesReed

"Make way here it comes! Our cast album is available for digital download TODAY! Get your copy here >> http://www.aladdinthemusical.com/music" - @aladdin

Now, I'm off to listen to it again!  Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment