Wednesday 28 March 2018

Adam Jacobs to take Final Bow in Los Angeles

Adam Jacobs as Aladdin, Photo by Matthew Murphy

This is it.  The end of an era.  After originating the title role in workshops and the Seattle Pilot production, leading the Broadway company for three years and the national tour for a year, Adam Jacobs will take his final bow as Aladdin this weekend.

It's been an incredible run and I am so grateful to have seen Adam bring my childhood hero to life on stage.  Every time I thought he couldn't get any better and he'd just prove me wrong the next time.  I can't wait to see where he goes next, because I know I don't want to miss it!

For now though, make sure you catch Aladdin at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre this week!  It's your last chance to see Broadway's original Aladdin bringing this Disney hero to life and it's going to be truly magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment