Tuesday 12 March 2019

Full Trailer for Live Action Aladdin Released!


It's finally here!

Guy Ritchie's live action reimagining of Aladdin is due to hit cinemas in May and now we finally have the full trailer for movie!




I really need to get home, I just watched this on my phone during my lunch break and I need to see it on a big screen to really take it all in.

A lot has been made of the Genie since we first saw him last month but he looks great here. I never thought he looked that bad to be honest, but the special effects team have obviously been working overtime as he looks fantastic here.

And Mena Massoud and Naomi Scott sound AMAZING in 'A Whole New World'. I always hoped they would after Disney specifically searched for leads who could sing and dance, but just hearing them is a big relief and brings me so much joy!

Judging by the trailer, and everything else we know so far, Aladdin is shaping up to be exactly what I wished for. Take the heart of the story and characters from the animated classic, some noticeable influences from the incredible stage production, whilst adding something new so that the film stands on its own. To quote Genie, "here's hoping" that all adds up to a fantastic movie when the film arrives on May 24th.

Now excuse me, I need to go and watch the trailer a few more times!





No comments:

Post a Comment