Sunday 31 May 2015

Aladdin Celebrates 500 Shows on Broadway!

 
Adam Jacobs and Courtney Reed as Aladdin and Jasmine, Photo by Matthew Murphy
Yesterday Aladdin celebrated its 500th Broadway performance at New York's New Amsterdam Theatre!  I can't believe that this magical show has already reach the 500 milestone!

I've not said it enough recently (and that is going to change!), if you are in New York then you owe it to yourself to see this incredible show.  It will lift your heart with pure joy and make you want to get up and dance in the aisles.  Plus it has the best cast on Broadway, yes I'm biased but trust me they're awesome!

I just want to say a massive congratulations to all the cast, crew, front of house staff, the creative team and everyone at Disney Theatrical for this magical achievement!  Next stop 1000!

No comments:

Post a Comment